Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wonder Woman deserves Classy Actress

Megan Fox is very nice to look at. But then so is Jenny McCarthy. Until they start talking. Some people - beautiful people - become ugly when they speak. Megan Fox has joined that list.



Voted Hottest Woman of the Year by one either Maxim or FHM or one of those Men's Mags for teenage boys, Megan Fox is really smoking hot. At least she was. Her comments in a recent article found on Times Online have shown her to be an ugly person on the inside.

But don't take my word for it - take hers:

“Wonder Woman is a lame superhero,” she says, clearly unfazed at the thought of ruling herself out of a potentially career-making franchise. “She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it. Somebody has a big challenge on their hands whoever takes that role but I don’t want to do it.”



Im sorry... what? You are seriously going to tell me that the worlds most recognizable super-heroine is LAME? If you think the Amazonian Princess is merely a rope wielding - invisible jet setter, then you obviously are talking out of... well you know what she's talking out of.

Wonder Woman deserves a classy actress. One who 'gets' what shes about. Here's another quote from the same article when asked if she sees herself as a role model:

“It depends on what your idea of a role model is,” she says. “If your idea of a role model is somebody who’s gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I’m not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.”


Now first of all, I HATE this question. Why? Do they ask it of young MEN who are actors? No. Not really. Is it because boys are too smart to follow actors as role models? I don't think so. But back to the quote. Is it me or is that WHAT WONDER WOMAN STANDS FOR TOO?

Just another point that Fox is just another young pretty thing who is banking on her good looks. What? You think I'm being bitter? Let's here it from those pouting lips:

“Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of,” she says. “And if I weren’t attractive I wouldn’t be working at all.”
Ask if she’s afraid of typecasting and she pouts defiantly. “Getting typecast as what? Attractive? How bad is that?” she counters. “That’s not really a bad thing. If people want to look at me like that I find it flattering. And it gives me an advantage because people don’t expect anything from me. If I show up and give any sort of performance at all, even a mediocre one, everyone will walk away going, ‘Holy shit! Megan did a great job in that movie!’ So I’m an overachiever just by default because of the category I’ve been put in.”

So, for those of you wondering about Fox's overachieving moment, here it is from Transformers 1:


And she outshines that moment by overachieving in Transformers 2:


SOMEONE CALL THE ACADEMY! Why doesn't she have an Oscar yet??? Seriously, the reason she can't do Wonder Woman is because she CAN'T ACT. Princess Diana is an Ambassador to America from the Island of the Amazons and also has to keep her own with the likes of Superman and Batman. This isn't some 'wannabe' we're talking about.

Lucky for us, Megan Fox will join the ranks of the 'once hot' brigade of women:

“I didn’t even train for this role,” she laughs. “Just quit smoking — that’s all I did. My weight fluctuates constantly. I don’t really take good care of myself. I’m not that type of girl, I don’t pamper myself, I don’t have a special diet, I just sort of exist and survive. Whatever happens, happens.”







These pics are from a list on spike.com's Top 15 Hot Girls who went Fugly
The difference between most of these women and Fox? Most of them have TALENT. So you better bank on it while you can and line up that Playboy photo shoot now. Because when you think you should it will be too late and someday you will end up on this list thinking... 'You mean I could have been immortalized as WONDER WOMAN?'

No comments:

Post a Comment